We couldn’t be happier for our friends at Startup Calgary as they launch their new strategic vision!
Now “Focused on the Start,” Startup Calgary will be targeting programs, projects and events that work towards:
- Sparking people’s ideas for building their own startup
- Getting people actively working on building their startup idea
- Assisting these “pre-startups” in getting the tools, resources, mentorship, funding and customers required to make the leap into being a full-time startup
One of those exciting initiatives is Startup Calgary Hack Nights. Every Tuesday evening from 5:00 to 10:00 pm, AcceleratorYYC will become your weekly gathering point to connect, learn and most importantly, build your startup.
Startup Calgary Hack Nights include:
- Full access to the entire Startup Calgary team alongside drop in mentorship, investor advice, free resources and general support as you build your startup
- Hack Nights includes full access to desks, power outlets, boardrooms, whiteboards, meeting space, wifi and most importantly, free beer and Red Bull!
Startup Calgary is currently looking for those who:
- Have an idea for a startup
- Are actively working to get a startup off the ground
- Are looking to work in a startup either as a student volunteer, intern or full time employee. We seriously love students so don’t be shy and come on out!
- Have the ability and experience to mentor, support or fund startups
There’s no need to register for Hack Nights but if you have any questions or would like to chat more, contact Sean Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jason Zeiler (email@example.com) for more details.
At AcceleratorYYC, we look forward to working with Startup Calgary and be a part of this new exciting vision and Hack Night initiative. Let’s work together to help our startup community grow!